Sunday, February 24, 2013

Old School Sunday

There is nothing like chillin' on a Sunday listening to classic 60's and 70's soul music.  Here's a mix I did back in 2006 (on a  Sunday afternoon).  I wanted to share this with you so you too can enjoy.




















Tracklist:


The Four Tops-Strung Out For Your Love
Honey Cone-Want Ads
The Spinners-Could It Be I’m Falling In Love
The Mad Lads-Gone To The Promise Of Yesterday
?
Ike and Tina Turner-Whole Lotta Love
Faz-O-Ridin’ High
Mary Jane Girls-All Night Long
Kenny Burke-Rising To The Top
James Brown-Escap-Ism
Ann Robinson-You Did It
The Dramatics-Whatcha See Is What You Get
Brenda & The Tabulations-Right On The Tip Of My Tongue
David Ruffin-My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me)
The Blackbyrds-Walking In Rhythm
Kool & The Gang-Jungle Boogie
Johnny Hammond-Shifting Gears
Bobby Caldwell-What You Won’t Do For Love
Independents-Leaving Me



No comments:

Post a Comment